You can solve all your financial problems, take care of your personal needs and live your dream life with Old Mutual Loans Lending which is available for all south africans to apply without any paperwork or collateral.
Table of Contents
Old Mutual Loans Review
Old Mutual Loan is a credit facility in South Africa that provides all South Africans with financial products of real value, whether that be a mutual personal loan to cover an unforeseen emergency or a Money Account to grow one’s savings.
Old Mutual Loan are very committed to providing personal loans and debt consolidation products that will give you financial freedom and can help you manage debt responsibly. Old Mutual Finance is a licensed financial services and registered credit provider in South Africa.
Old Mutual Finance offers each client a unique plan that will help them manage their debt and so doing, saving them unnecessary service fees and charges.
With the simple-to-use online Old Mutual personal loan application process and over 300 branches nationwide, they are there to help you do great things.
How Old Mutual Loans Work?
Getting a loan from the old mutual personal loan application is very easy and hassle free even for a newbie.
Once you created an account with the Old Mutual Loans, here’s some of the features you can experience with oldmutual.co.za
• A minimum loan term of 3 months
• A maximum loan term of 60 months.
• You could qualify for a personal loan of up to R250 000.
• Your interest rate is fixed at the time of your personal loan application.
• To apply for a loan over a period of 3 – 12 months, you need to be permanently employed at the same employer for at least 3 months..
• To apply for a loan over a period of 12 – 60 months, you need to be permanently employed at the same employer for at least 12 months..
• The interest rate applied is based on your personal credit profile.
• Only individuals, not businesses, may apply for a personal loan.
• Credit Life Insurance is only applicable on loans with a term of 12 months and more.
• You can also apply for Old Mutual Loans over the phone or at any of their closest branch near you.
When Your Old Mutual Loans Is Paid
If you apply online and have all required documents and you qualify, Old Mutual Finance will pay out the loan and notify you via SMS within 24 hours of your loan application after being approved.
Old Mutual Loans Interest Rate
Old Mutual Finance Interest Rate – Each customer’s situation is unique. The interest charged on your loan will be calculated based on your personal credit profile.
Old Mutual Monthly Service Fee – A standard monthly service fee is applied to all loan accounts and is charged on a monthly basis.
Credit Life Premium – A credit life premium is charged monthly and the premium is based on the rand value of your loan at the time of application.
Why Old Mutual Personal Loans?
With an Old Mutual personal loan, you can cover an emergency expense or realise that opportunity for self-advancement.
With loans of up to R250 000 and repayment periods of up to 60 months, Old Mutual Loans has you covered for life’s many eventualities.
How Old Mutual Lends Personal Loan
1. Affordability: they use the Affordability Assessment criteria prescribed by the National Credit Act to determine how much you can afford. We can help you to understand your Credit Bureau Report and show you how you can improve your affordability.
2. Financial education: Old Mutual Loans know that not everyone understands the cost of credit, which is why they take the time to explain the financial implications of taking out a loan.
3. Consideration of your needs: Old Mutual don’t offer you a loan within seconds. They take the time needed to understand your circumstances so that we can develop a loan that suits your financial needs.
Old Mutual Loans Contacts
Do you have any issues or complaint that you want to tell them, Old Mutual Loans have a call contact 0860 000 886 which you can use to contact any of their customer care support on issue of Loans or email them.
Should your complaint/enquiry not be resolved to your satisfaction, kindly let us know by e-mailing us at: OMFComplaints@oldmutual.com.
Old Mutual Loans Login
You can access your Old Mutual Finance login page through this link, if you are already an existing Old Mutual client.