There are some certain documents and information needed from you before you can apply for the dunami finance and recieve cash.
1. A valid South Africa ID card for verification
2. A bank account
3. A payslip and statement of your bank account
4. Proof of your address ( Nepa bill etc)
5. Have a good credit record.
How To Apply For Dunami Loan?
The application process for dunami loan is quick, easy and hassle free because you can process your application in a twinkle of an eye
Step 1: Create An Account
With Unifi, everything happens online: Simply sign up and complete their quick, 5-minute online application. They will give you an answer immediately and if you qualify, they will send cash straight to your bank account on the same day.
Step 2: Proof Of Income
After filling in your application you can either upload your proof of income directly, or through TruID – a trusted, secure platform that safely sends us your proof of income on your behalf.
Why Dunami Loan?
• Dunami offers a same day loan application
• You can apply online anytime 24/7
• Get cash loan from R1000 to R5000 same day
• Your dunami loan is disbursed straight into your account
• No meeting, no paperwork, no queue or collateral
• Payment repayment plan goes for 6 months plan.
Dunami Loan Contacts
Do you have any issues applying for their loan or you have some questions about dunami loan then feel free to contact them.
Unifi Head Office, (021) 11 00 600, Level 2 Building A, The Vineyard, 1 Devon Valley Road, Stellenbosch, 7600
You can also send them a mail at email@example.com