Blink Finance is a top credit facility in South Africa that offers short term payday loans of up to R4000 to individuals which is paperless, and is given to you the same day without collateral.
How Blink Finance Works?
Getting a loan from Blink Finance is quick, easy and hassle free.
Getting your loan application approved with Blink Finance has to do with these procedures:
• Select your desired loan amount using the online loan calculator found on their homepage.
• Then, enter your South African ID number.
• Blink Finance will use this information to perform a credit check.
• Once you are approved, you can proceed to the next step.
Blink Finance Loan Requirements
• You need to be a South African citizen and above 18 years of age.
• You also need to be employed and have a valid bank account.
How To Apply For Blink Finance Loan?
To apply for Blink loan, Simply fill in the required form fields and upload your documents.
The sooner they receive your documents, the sooner your loan will be approved and cash will be sent to your bank account in less than 24hrs.
When you renew a loan, it will be seen as a new loan and therefore the same interest and rates will apply as for the new loans.
How Much Can I Apply With Blink Finance?
The short term loan company offers a quick payday loan from R500 to R4000 in South Africa and you get to repay in 14days time.
If you are a new client we will limit you to a R2 500 loan for up to one month. If you’ve been making use of our services for a while, you will be able to borrow up to an amount of R4 000.
Why Blink Finance?
There are so many reasons why I recommend Blink Finance despite that they are one of the best payday loans in South Africa that requires few minutes to go through their application form and get approved.
1. You can start by Choosing your preferred loan amount and repayment date on the homepage of Blink Finance website.
2. This will immediately show you the cost and interest of the loans (No hidden charges).
3. On your online application form, you will need to fill in the following details: your South Africa ID number, contact information, physical and postal address, employer details, income and expenses to get an assessment to see if you qualify for it.
4. After verifying all the details provided they will inform you if you qualify for a same-day loan.
If you have qualified, the loan payments are paid directly into your bank account on the very same day.
Blink Finance Interest Rate?
Their maximum annual percentage rate is 38%. They also offer repayment periods from 61 to 65 days.
If you want to repay your Blink Finance Loan, kindly be informed that payments are done via debit order.
Non – Payment Of Your Blink Finance Loan?
Non-payment of your account will result in a R50 service fee and 5% interest added every month. If you fail to make payment for two months, your account will be handed over to an external debt collection company.
Not repaying your loan on time will decrease your credit rating and might make it difficult to qualify for finance at other credit providers in future.
Is Blink Finance Legit?
Yes it’s legit and they are accredited with the National Credit Regulator and that enables us to provide short term loans to the whole of South Africa. We are fully compliant and active.
Blink Finance Contacts?
You can call them on 012 534 3863 or still visit their head office at Unit 15, Kingfisher Building, Hazeldean Office Park, Silverlakes Rd, Tyger Valley, 0084.