If your device isn’t usable, remove the SIM card and insert it into a compatible working device or an SD card reader. Then, transfer the info from the SIM card to a computer.
• From a lost or stolen device
If your device is lost or stolen, learn about the different ways to find At&t near me. If you can’t find your device but already backed up your data, check out our interactive Device Support Back up & restore tutorial.
AT&T Mobile Transfer Apk Download
• From the home screen, select the Google Play Store app.
• Search for and select the AT&T Mobile Transfer app, then select Install.
• Ensure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, then swipe to and select the AT&T Mobile Transfer app from the Apps tray
Note: When you first open the app you will be prompted to review all permissions, select ALLOW to continue. To access the Apps tray, from the home screen swipe up or down from the center of the screen.
• On the old device, select From this device and follow the steps to generate a QR code. On the new device, select To this device and follow the steps to scan the QR code from your old device.
• Scan the QR code using the new device to link both devices, and follow the prompts to transfer your desired content.