Need an Alat loan? Learn how to get started and apply for one, up to N200,000 with no collateral or documentation needed, low interest rate and repay at your convenience usually between 2 – 12 months time.
Table of Contents
Alat Loan Review
Alat is Nigeria’s first fully functional digital bank owned by wema bank, the oldest, or, one of the oldest commercial bank in Nigeria.
With alat, you can perform all your banking activities through the alat app without necessarily being present at the bank which can be stressful at times.
Alat is built from scratch to be entirely digital, making loans and other banking services available to you anytime, anywhere and you can access the internet through by downloading and installing the Alat Loan app.
If you are in need of urgent cash to finance your business or for any other personal purposes, then think Alat loan as your financial needs solver.
How Alat Loan Works
Step 1: Start by downloading and installing the Alat app.
2. Register by creating an account.
3. Click on “loans” from the menu list.
4. Read through and understand Alat disclaimer.
5. Check your loan offers, interest rate and repayment terms if it suits your demands.
6. Provide your bank details.
7. Accept the Alat loans terms and conditions.
8. Receive your loans directly to your bank account.
Alat Loan Requirements
Before applying for Alat loan, here are some certain documents and information needed to process your loans:
• Valid means of identification.
• Bank verification number (BVN).
• Must be in a paid employment
• Email account.
• You must install Alat app on your mobile phone.
• You must have an Alat savings account.
• A photo of utility bill (not older than three months).
• Must be above the age of 18 years
• Note: you can not get a loan with Alat light account.
• Latest 3 months payslips or bank account statement.
How To Apply For Alat Loan In Minutes
The application process for Alat loan is quick and hassle free which can be done in less than 5 minutes through this procedures:
1. Download and install the Alat app either from Google play store (Android users) or from apple play store (iOS users).
2. Navigate to the menu list and click “loans”.
3. Feel free to read through the disclaimer page on the Alat app.
4. Upon a successful credit check and evaluation, a loan offer is presented with duration and applicable interest rate.
5. Read through and accept Alat terms and conditions which will contain consent for automatic deduction of loans on its repayment date(s).
6. Provide/upload your details and requirements.
7. Your loans will be disbursed into your account within 5 minutes.
8. Repay on time to increase your loan limits.
Benefits Of Using The Alat App
The Alat loan app has made banking easier as you can recharge, make bills payments, transfer money, get a quick Alat loan, and much more.
• It gives you a loan up to N200,000.
Alat app is fast, secured, reliable and easy to use.
• It has a good customer care service.
• It gives you access to all your banking services anytime, anywhere you can access the internet.
• You can open a savings account, automate your savings, schedule bill payment, transfer funds and make payments through the Alat app.