These criteria are to be available if you want to get a loan for Unifi credit.
1. You must live and be working in South Africa
2. You must be of age at least 18yrs
3. Your Latest Payslip or a bank statements of your account
4. Have a valid ID verification
5. Have a mobile device for verification and to keep your application safe
6. Have a bank account for verification and to keep your application safe.
Unifi Loans Interest Rate?
All fees are VAT inclusive. Min APR of 104%. Max APR of 212%. Customers enjoy flexible repayment terms and can set their minimum repayment term at a period that suits them with a maximum repayment term of 6 months.
Unifi Loans Contact Number
Unifi is a NCR registered credit provider and has to follow strict guidelines as prescribed by the Regulator.
Unifi Head Office, (021) 11 00 600, Level 2 Building A, The Vineyard, 1 Devon Valley Road, Stellenbosch, 7600.
You can call or email them at: (021) 11 00 600 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you already registered with Unifi credit? If yes you can quickly access the Unifi loans login page on their website, then type in your ID number you registered with Unifi loans and Login to your account.
Wrapping Up On Unifi Loans?
Unifi South Africa’s quick online loans have a superfast application process and pay out in minutes. It’s faster than the competition. In fact, it’s faster than most fast things.