With the Saida loan app you can do more in terms of growing your business financially, building your home and get Instant cash loan straight to your M-pesa account.
Saida Loan App Review
Saida is a Kenyan mobile loan app that offers quick loan to Kenyans without any paperwork or collateral and is hassle free.
The Saida loan app is free and is also available on playstore which offers loan up to Ksh2,000.
How Saida Loan App Works?
Saida loan application process is very quick, easy and hassle free to use.
1. Download the Saida loan app from playstore and create an account with the Saida app, then answer a few questions that will be asked to you correctly.
2. Saida will check how you have been using your phone to make calls, sms, data and how you use mobile money services such as M-Pesa. Saida will notify you of the amount of money you qualify and can apply for.
3. Saida will send the loan to your M-Pesa account immediately and explain the repayment terms.
Why Saida Loan App?
There is much more reason why I recommend the saida loan app and good enough reason is that everyday, thousands of customers like you can get a quick cash loans on Saida loan app without collateral to meet their needs and grow their businesses.
• The Saida loan app is 100% mobile friendly and no Paperwork, no queues or questions that Banks ask. Just download Saida Loan App anytime anywhere.
• Fast disbursement of loans Instantly, If Saida can offer you a loan, they will communicate it within 1 Hour. If they cannot, Saida will explain the reasons why.
• 100% customer care support, they have many happy and smiling faces to assist you with your questions and inquiries.
Saida loan repayment is fast quick and easy as it can be done when you go through your M-Pesa Paybill, type your phone number as your A/C Number.
Their loan repayment plan is quick and flexible with a good competitive Interest rate.
Saida Loan Interest Rates
Saida loan interest rate goes for as low as 7.5% and their interest rate depends on the amount of loan that you are applying for. The rate you get is tailor made for you – so each customer gets a different rate.
Saida Loan Contacts
Do you have any questions or issues regarding loan application with the Saida loan app then feel free to contact them through here.